Corporate Temps is an award-winning provider of temporary, contract and permanent talent management solutions
For 30 years, we have provided quality placement services to various corporations and government entities. We possess approximately 80 years of collective experience in the field. Corporate Temps is one of the fastest-growing Professional Career Specialist firms in the Southeast region, armed with a staff of qualified and experienced Consultants. As an established staffing industry affiliate, we hold numerous partnerships throughout the state and nationwide.
We pride ourselves on our ability to customize our service, offering to meet the individual needs of each client. Upon the onset of each new opportunity, we thoroughly assess the client organization to gain a full understanding of their culture and staffing needs. From the onset, a primary point of contact is assigned to each new client, ensuring clear and open lines of communication and complete client satisfaction. Give us a call today; we are ready to accommodate your staffing needs.
Mission Statement: To provide each client with insurmountable staffing service that will be professional, remunerative and of the highest quality in the industry. The firm is committed to a 100 percent satisfaction goal in the service delivery process as well as its operational objectives. Integrity is never compromised, without exception, with an astonishing commitment to employees and clients.
- Fulton County/Atlanta Public Schools and DeKalb County Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) Certified and Affiliated.
- Selected as 2012 Atlanta Tribune, Wells Fargo Small Business Initiative Program Participant (SB12).
- GSA Schedule Contract Holder – Contract Number: GS-07F-0229N
- 2010 Graduate of SBA’s 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business Program
- Certified MBE of Georgia Minority Supplier Development Council (GMSDC) and the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC).
- City of Atlanta AABE Certified Participant valid through October 15, 2014.
- City of Atlanta SBE with the City of Atlanta’s Small Business Administration Program (SBAP) through July 19, 2015, Compliant Participant in the City of Atlanta’s Equal Business Opportunity (EBO) Program.