Corporate Temps is an award-winning provider of temporary, contract and permanent strategic talent management solutions to local, state and federal governments. We specialize in diversity talent acquisition and human resource consulting throughout the Southeast and nationwide. The firm is a September 2010 graduate of the Small Business Administration’s 8(a) program.
We are a 17-year veteran government contractor through utilization of our GSA Schedule. Our staff has the knowledge and expertise to successfully navigate the challenges of federal contracting and best serve our valued clients, which include the DHHS, CDC, Department of Justice, Department of the Interior and Department of Veterans Administration. Our current contract number is GS-07F-0229N, and our GSA FSS Schedule can be viewed here on the GSA Advantage website.
We implement integrated human resources strategies and tailored processes for recruiting, developing and retaining the very best contract employees. We strive to meet our clients’ needs by delivering candidates with superior skills and unparalleled qualifications.
Our primary NAICS codes are:
- 561320 Temporary Services
- 561311 Employment Placement Agencies
- 561312 Executive Search Services
- 561110 Office Administrative Services
- 541612 Human Resources Consulting
Please note that the occupational skill categories listed below are a general description of each occupation based on Department of Labor guidelines. If you do not see an exact match for the job title you are seeking, please contact us. We tailor our job titles and descriptions to each client’s specific organization to ensure a perfect fit.
DHHS and Federal Clients: Click below to view occupations available by category and current pricing. Click here to view job descriptions.
SIN 736-2 :
Other Government Certifications
- Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) with the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) and Georgia Minority Supplier Development Council (GMSDC)
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Total Small Business
- SBA 8(a) graduate effective September 19, 2010
Staffing Request Form
Please fill out this form in its entirety and submit your order, all fields are required.